Sunday, May 29, 2016

Disclaimer

2016-05-29

I have just started working at JP Morgan Chase, and I want to make it perfectly clear that my opinionations in this blog before this point in time are not flavored in any way by that position or experience: the ant-patterns I described, for example, are not from my time at JPMC, and I don't know whether they need any of the advice in my earlier posts.  

I will not, in general, put content here in my blog that reflects on JPMC or how things are done there; I have a large pool of experience, most of it elsewhere, to draw on for errors companies need to learn not to make.

The only thing I can state with confidence so far about JPMC is that their security standards and practices are the best I have seen, though the bar is not set very high by the places I have been in the past.  These people take their security seriously and practice it with discipline and care.


No comments:

Post a Comment